When it pertains to “that time of the month”, some women are blessed with a simple interval, but others go through a really tough time. Menstruation for most women is just a nightmare, and the funny thing is, men are also affected immensely (don’t ask me how it affects men)
If you are just one of these women that’s coping with painful periods, there are a few things you must not do.
1. Having Unprotected Sex – It’s highly recommended not to really have a sexual intercourse while you’re in your period. But if you decide to do it anyway, be sure to make use of a protection as a way to prevent infections.
2. Missing Meals – Missing meal at this time of the month isn’t a good thought. You are losing lots of blood, so you must eat correctly to keep your energy levels up.
3. Physical Work – In case you suffer from stomach or back malady, be sure you prevent any physical work. This way you’ll prevent additional complications and much more pain.
4. Eat Fast Food – You can eat more than normal, but make sure it’s not junk food. Additionally, eating fast food in the centre of the night might look like a great idea, but your stomach may differ with you.
5. Work – For many women this is hopeless. But if you’re able to remain home for one or two days while you’re on your period, that would be an excellent idea.
6. Staying Up All Night – Going to bed early is crucial for your well-being. Additionally, as it pertains to periods, you are going to pass them with less problems. Furthermore, your body produces a hormone called melatonin in the early portion of the night. This hormone plays an essential function for numerous segments of our well-being. Disturbing the production of melatonin can cause serious negative consequences.
When in Menstruation
– Avoid soda water such as coca cola, pepsi cola, etc. and drink more natural water such as coconut water, etc.
– Prevent drinking ice water (there is a possibility that menstrual blood may stay in the uterine wall).
– Avoid eating cucumbers (some substances which are found in the cucumber can cause some stay in the uterus walls).
– Do things that will put you in good mood such a watching comedy/fun movies movies
I am a lifetime lover of technology, especially digital tools, and the general well-being of people and how these entities cross roads to give solutions. My love for things of technology and its ever-changing intricacies is what propels me to do what I do.
If what I do (health & technology researcher) will make even one person’s life better, I would rather stick to that thing than to become a burden to society.